Shopping Cart

• View Cart
  • Your cart sub total is
    $0.00 (AUD)

Delivery Policy

·         Delivery to outstation areas will be done within 48 hours of pickup.

The above service is only available on all working days except on Public, Bank, and   
                Mercantile holidays.

·         If the product has already reached the delivery process (i.e. the order has been completed and delivery service has picked up the goods) a cancellation cannot be made.
    ·         No items would be damaged during transit, unless courier confirms otherwise. Damage claims would be subject to proof and all items undertaken for delivery are assumed to be in good condition as confirmed by representative of the vendor.
    ·         Disclaimer: A package may not have been delivered due to one of the following reasons;
                - The address was incorrect.
                - The residents refused to accept the package.
                - Delivery service is not available to specified area.
                - Delivery service does not undertake delivery of specified product.
                - Delivery of certain items to certain areas may not be permitted due to existing law      
                  prevalent in the country.

·         Do you deliver on weekends and public holidays?
    Yes we do.

·         Can I add special delivery instructions?
    Yes. Below the delivery date field, there is a text box to enter your special instructions. The delivery team will read them and try their best to follow your instructions. 

·         How do I check the status of my order?
    Go to order status page. Using your order number you could check the delivery status of your gift arrangement. The order number will be e-mailed to you after the order is placed. 

·         What is the earliest that my orders can be delivered in Sri Lanka ?
    You need to place the order at least one day prior to the delivery date.

·         Is the delivery guaranteed in Sri Lanka ?
    Yes absolutely. You will get a confirmation e-mail right after you place the order. Within 24 hours of the delivery in Sri Lanka, you will get the final confirmation e-mail confirming the delivery. You may check the status of your order .

·         What if we can't find your recipient's address?
    We encourage you to enter the phone number of the recipient. If the address is too difficult to find we will contact the recipient to get directions. We always try not to spoil the surprise.

Return Policy
    Client may return merchandise purchased at Lanka E world if the delivered goods are not in order. Lanka E world is responsible delivering goods on time as requested by clients. If you would like to return a delivery, please call Customer Care at +94 777 ............ or send a message through Lanka E world.com, contact us section.
    Any items delivered to anyone in Sri Lanka can be returned to our office in Sri Lanka when below listed situation(s) arise.
    1.       The delivered goods are not in good order
    2.       The delivered goods are not delivered on the agreed delivery time frame, when the purchase and the delivery is confirmed by Lanka E world.com.

Skype Me™!