Shopping Cart

• View Cart
  • Your cart sub total is
    $0.00 (AUD)

FAQs

Can I send items to anywhere in Sri Lanka?
    Yes, You can send items to anywhere in Sri Lanka and  Any locations around the world as listed in our shopping cart.

Can I pay by Cheque/Cash?
    No, we do not accept Cheque or cash. If you need to pay by cash or cheque please contact us through info@lankaeworld.com

What are the various payment options?
    Currently we accept the payment through credit cards. We accept all the major cards such as MasterCard, Visa card, Delta, Visa Electron, Solo, and American Express. PayPal and Google checkout are the our Payment Gateways

How safe is my transaction through your site?
    Transaction at lankaeworld.com is absolutely safe. Our site uses world number one SSL protocol and your credit card details are processed in encrypted form so that no one knows your details. Safety of your transaction is fully assured. Our SSL certificate warranty program provides up to A$242,506 of financial protection for our customers if they were to suffer financial loss.

Can I send a card along with the gift?
    All gifts are delivered with a card and it is FREE. Just type in your message while placing your order.

What are the benefits of becoming a registered user?
    By becoming a registered user you save the hassle of entering your delivery or billing  details every time you shop. Also it helps us to cater your needs better and introduce  loyalty programs and discounts.Being a registered user you gain access to following facilities.
                 - Manage your account with a specific Username and a password *
                 - Maintain your shopping lists (Not available at the moment)
                 - Get entitled for special loyalty schemes
                 - Get to know about special offers on 

*It is your sole responsibility to keep your login information confidential.

How do I obtain a warranty for the product I ordered?
    Warranty should be obtained from the merchant.If the product description of the product you ordered stated that a certain warranty     
    period is applicable, and documents relevant for warranty was delivered to you, you may contact the merchant/manufacturer of the product directly.  

What should I do if the items are not delivered to me within specified time?
    Please contact us or contact the delivery service immediately. Your order may even have been picked up by a family member, building owner, or may be at a reception desk.

How do I cancel an order I have placed?
    If the product has already reached the delivery process (i.e. the order has been completed and delivery service has picked up the goods) a cancellation cannot be made. However  prior to an order being placed any item in your bundle of goods can be deleted or modified.

How do I qualify for promotional offers?
    Promotional offers may be offered by merchants from time to time where a promotional  offer may be a gift that comes with the purchase of a certain item, or an offer to buy  multiple items and receive an extra for free. Terms and conditions of individual offers vary. In each case, the promotional offer will be a transaction between you and the company initiating the offer.  You could check the site for the terms and conditions of the offer and may contact   merchant offering it for further clarifications.
    Skype Me™!