Shopping Cart

• View Cart
  • Your cart sub total is
    $0.00 (AUD)

Help Centre

Your one-stop customer service portal
    Welcome to the Lanka E World.com Help Centre!
    Looking for an instant answer? Click on the “relevant” tab and search through the frequently asked questions.
    If you can’t find the answer, you can ask one of our friendly customer service representatives via live chat (No microphone or headset required), or you can send us an email. Simply click on the “contact us” tab or choose the “Live Chat” icon at the bottom right of this page.

·         My Account

1.        How do I login to my account?
    2.        Why can’t I login?
    3.        I have forgotten my Login, can you help me?
    4.        How do I register as a new customer?

·         Payment

1.        What payment methods do you accept?
    2.        Can I pay by Money Order or Cheque?
    3.        What credit Cards do you accept?
    4.        Is your site secure for Credit Card purchase?
    ·         Delivery

1.        When will my order be shipped?
    2.        What if I am not at home when you deliver my goods?
    3.        What will deliver cost me?
    4.        How do your delivery chargers work?
    ·         Ordering

1.        How do I go about getting a Tax Invoice?
    2.        Can I change or cancel my order once submitted?
    3.        I have completed my order, but I can’t check-out, help?
    4.        Why shop with us?
    ·         Products

1.        Do you only sell from your website?
    2.        Do you price match or better your Competitors prices?
    3.        Do you sell genuine authentic items or copies?
    ·         Warranty & Returns

1.        I just received my item, but it is faulty, what do I do?
    2.        I have received my item but it is damaged what do I do?
    3.        How soon do I need to advise you if I no longer want an item?  
    ·         Other FAQ

1.        Can I order from you if I am under 18 years old?
    2.        Do you have outlet shops?
    3.        Where can I leave feedback, testimonials or suggestions
    4.        in relation to your service & website?
    5.        Do you offer gift certificates?

How do I login to my account?
    On the top right corner you will note there is a link named "Customer Login". Here is where you will login. Otherwise please Click Here to go directly to the login page.

Why can't I login?
    If you have established that it is not a Login Password issue. Then it could be a problem with your browser's "cookies", which are small pieces of information remembered by your computer, such as your sign-in details. Our website uses a cookie on your computer to remember who you are. You can fix this by deleting the cookie on your computer for "www.lankaeworld.com". Simply follow these steps:

1. Close Internet Explorer.
    2. Click on the Start button -> then Search
    3. Select "All Files and Folders"
    3. Type "cookies" into the first Search box -> then click the Search button
    4. You will see a few of the search results, which show folders called "Cookies".
    5. Open the first Cookies folder, and delete any files which mention www.lankaeworld.com
    6. Go back and repeat the process for every Cookies folder in your search results.
    This should fix the problem, however if the problem continues, you should try downloading "Firefox". It is a Popular and Free browser to Internet Explorer, which is fast to download http://www.getfirefox.com/

I have forgotten my Login, can you help me?
    At the login page there is a section entitled "Forgot your Password?" You can key in your Login ID/Email Address and click on the submit button. Your password will be sent to your email address. If you simply can't remember any login information, then Click Here to create a new account.

How do I register as a new customer?
    Welcome on board
    You can click on the "Create an Account" link above (top right) or Click Here to register.
    You may also register as a new customer once you have finished shopping and you are ready to Checkout.
    At this point you will be presented with the following options:
    1) to login as a regular customer
    2) to create a new account or register as a new customer
    Simply take your desired option and follow the prompts accordingly.

How do I go about getting a Tax Invoice?
    Once your order has been approved by our Finance dept., you will receive an email, with your Tax Invoice details, to your registered billing email address. Should you require another copy simply Sign In to your account and your orders will be displayed.
    Can I change or cancel my order once Submitted?
    Once your order is placed it goes to our Finance team for review and then is sent electronically to our warehouse and dispatch centre for pick, pack and shipping.
    We use the latest in technology to enable us to process and ship orders really quickly and in some cases it may only be a matter of hours from the time you place your order until the time it is shipped.
    Until your order is submitted to the warehouse we can make changes to it, but unfortunately after this point we cannot change or cancel it.
    If you have placed an order and you wish to change or cancel it, please call us immediately (or if you order out of our business hours: Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm Melbourne time - then call as soon as we reopen) on +61403206352 or email us within 2 hours and hopefully we will be able to accommodate your request before the order is submitted for dispatch.
    I have completed my order, but I can't Check-Out, help?
    There are a number of reasons as to why you could not Check-Out, below are some of the more common reasons, please double check the following:

1. Your suburb and post code must correlate

2. Credit Card declining (check out our checklist on Why was my Credit card declined? It may be that the card you are using is temporarily offline. If you have another credit card please try using that. We accept all credit cards except Diners Club.

If  all else fails and you could not Check-Out using your preferred Payment Method; take the Bank Deposit option. This option allows you to Check-out without paying. Our finance department will be in touch with you via email with details of how to pay by Bank Direct Deposit. You may then reply to info@lankaeworld.comand change your preferred method of payment to credit card at this point.
    Please be aware though that, if after 4 days from receiving the initial correspondence from us regarding our Bank Details (for Direct Bank Deposit), you have not finalised your payment, our system will cancel this order and return the items you have bought to stock. This may result in someone else purchasing it and that item becoming sold out.
    If you continue to have trouble, please emailinfo@lankaeworld.com with a detailed description of your problem and they will endeavour to resolve the problem for you. Please send through the exact wording of the problem that you see, when trying to Check-out. Alternatively, you may call our Hotline on +61403206352 and make your purchase over the phone.
    Please note that whilst we do not charge to assist you over the telephone to place your order via the web, if we place the order for you, an administration fee of $5 applies.
    Why shop with us?
    Where do we start…:)
    We work hard to offer a massive range of top international and local brands and other top quality merchandise at up to 80% below the prices you would pay for these items in retail stores.
    We want our customers to be absolutely confident that they got a great deal, and therefore we guarantee that you will always receive the lowest price in Australia when shopping with www.lankaeworld.com, courtesy of our Lowest Price Guarantee.
    Every item sold comes with full transit insurance so you can shop with total peace of mind. In addition if you receive something you don't like we have a No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee.
    To top it all off we give our customers exceptional customer service via the phone on our hotline +61403206352 or via email at info@lankaeworld.com
    As an additional bonus you can receive points every time you purchase a product from www.lankaeworld.com. Sign up for our rewards programme and you will receive 1 Cool Reward point for every $1 you spend with us - Once you have collected enough points you can exchange the points for lankaeworld.com gift vouchers. Please check out our Cool Rewards programme for more details.
    What Payment methods do you accept?
    We offer a wide range of payment options because we understand that you may have a wide range of personal preferences and payment preferences. Some are quicker than others, some are online, some are offline - the choice is yours, please see below for payment methods availability:
    We accept: Visa, Mastercard, PayPal , Direct Deposit ,American Express

Can I pay by Money Order or Cheque?
    We accept money orders, but NOT cheques. For Money Orders, please make payment to "lankaeworld.com".

Our Postal address is: lankaeworld.com Po Box 267 Melton VIC 3337 Australia

However, bear in mind that by the time your money order reaches our offices and your item is then dispatched, there could well be a lengthy delay in you taking receipt of your item. You may find it easier to pay via Direct Deposit  if you do not have a credit card.

What Credit Cards do you accept?
    We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. We also accept a whole range of non-credit card payments including Paypal, and Direct Deposit.

CREDIT CARD PAYMENT:

What is it?

Real-time payments through the lankaeworld.com website

Supported Payment Methods:

VISA , Mastercard & American Express

What does it cost me?

Nothing Extra

How does it work?

Your credit card details are entered into a secure page on the lankaeworld.com website and submitted directly and securely via the Paypal Payment Gateway or Sampath  Bank Sri Lanka. Paypal and Sampath Bank payments gateways is a certified gateway partners of LankaEworld.com. If your credit card is approved we are notified and we continue to process your purchase

Is your site secure for Credit Card purchases?
    Absolutely, 100% Yes. In fact more secure than if you use your credit card in a retail shop. We understand that in order for us to have a long-term relationship with you, we need to offer more than just great products at great bargain prices - we need to earn your trust. We have therefore gone to great lengths to provide you with the safest online shopping around - and you can confirm our claims for yourself .

Safe Information Handling
    All sensitive information you send us is encrypted in transit. If someone somehow attempts to read the sensitive information you send us then all they see is an unreadable (garbled) message. The technology we use is called "Digital Security Certificates", provided by one of the most established Certification Authorities worldwide called SSL Premium Certificate.

Safe Information Storage
    We secure our servers using best-practice software and networking technologies to prevent unauthorized access (called "hacking") to our servers. We pay a trusted third-party called Scan Alert to attempt to breach our server security each and every day of the year using the latest hacking techniques. If a security weakness is ever found then we are alerted immediately.

Best-Practice Security
    We follow best-practice security procedures, such as:
    We do not store your credit card details anywhere on our systems
    We only use third parties that satisfy our stringent security standards
    We use networking security measures such as firewalling and VPNs
    Can I purchase your items from your premises directly, or do you only sell from your website?
    While over 99% of our sales are processed through our website we encourage to do so. If you need to come our warehouse to buy for any reason please let us know in advance. We have 03 warehouses.
    1.      Melbourne Australia..
    2.      Colombo Sri Lanka.
    3.      Kandy Sri Lanka

It is open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. See the warehouse information page for details on other opening times - we usually open in the lead-up to Christmas.

We have a large proportion of what we sell online available at the showroom and you are able to browse through our range and select any item and purchase it onsite at the same low prices as is on our website.

Your order is then brought to you while you wait so this is a great way so take instant advantage of our low prices and enjoy even greater savings as there on time delivery.

Do you Price Match or better your Competitors prices?
    We guarantee that our prices are the lowest prices in WEB – we continually check prices to ensure our prices are the best offered by any reputable  global retailer on the internet or in traditional bricks and mortar stores
    • In the unlikely event that you find a lower online or mass-circulation advertised price on an identical item sold by www.lankaeworld.com, we will beat that price..
    • It is yet another reason why when you shop at www.lankaeworld.com you can be assured that you are getting the best online shopping experience possible.
    Click here for the full Terms and Conditions »
    Do you sell Genuine Authentic items or copies?
    Let us assure you that ALL OUR ITEMS/PRODUCTS THAT WE STOCK ARE 100% GENUINE AND AUTHENTIC.
    We have a very thorough buying process and do not consider any items that may potentially be copies or fakes.
    We would like to make this issue very clear that we DO NOT sell any products that are NOT AUTHENTIC or that are DAMAGED at www.lankaeworld.com
    All items we sell are also fully guaranteed.

When will my order be shipped?
    Next Business Day dispatch on 95% of our orders once payment has been approved by our Finance Dept. Then, once your Parcel is dispatched, you will be notified via an email with your unique 'Delivery Number' and Delivery details. You will also receive the Carrier's details and their estimated transit time to your address.
    What if I am not at home when you deliver my goods?
    As all our parcels are sent as registered and insured we require a signature upon delivery. Our delivery contractors (Australia Post and various couriers) typically deliver during business hours so if you are not expecting to be home during these hours, we suggest, if practical, to provide your work address as the delivery address.
    Delivery is usually attempted straight to your door. If there is no one available to sign for the delivery, or if the local postal service does not offer this direct service, then a Card will be left in your mailbox advising you of either a post office to collect your parcel from, or in the case of a courier delivery, a contact number to call to re-arrange the delivery.

What will delivery cost me?
    Each product page shows the delivery charge for that item. We offer automatic delivery discounts on multiple item purchases.
    As a significant portion of the delivery charge is the cost of going to your address, the second, third, fourth, and subsequent items are cheaper to deliver than the first one.

How do your delivery charges work?
    Shopping at www.lankaeworld.com is all about maximizing your savings.
    So if you buy more than one item, your shipping costs for the 2nd, 3rd or subsequent items must be less than the first item – correct? Correct!
    Once you have covered the cost of the delivery driver travelling to your address (covered by the first parcel delivery charge), the remaining parcels are only charged by the additional weight they represent, or in the case of flat rate parcels, at a discount of 1/3 of their low flat rate.

How can you benefit from Combine and Save?

Simply order any two or more items at a time and you instantly benefit by paying substantially lower shipping charges on the 2nd, 3rd or subsequent items.

I just received my item, but it is faulty, what do I do?
    Some products purchased from lankaeworld.com come with warranties and are fully guaranteed.

There are occasionally items that do not work as intended, or get damaged in transit. In the event of this happening with an item you have received, please email our Customer Service team on
    info@lankaeworld.com and give a full detailed description of the problem, as well as your Order Number.

Depending on the problem our customer service team will determine how best to resolve your problem with the minimum inconvenience to you.
    If it is found that the item you received is faulty then we (or the originating supplier on locally sourced products) will exchange it at no cost to you. If neither lankaeworld.com, nor our supplier, has any more of the product in stock, then a full refund will be provided

I have received my item but it is damaged, what do I do?
    All shipments are covered by transit insurance. If you have received an item that is damaged please contact us at info@lankaeworld.com and advise us of the nature and extent of the damage. Please also advise us of your name, contact number and order number.
    It is important for the purposes of our insurance claims that you take digital photos of the carton as it arrives and also of the damaged articles.
    We will replace any items damaged in transit, at our cost, just as soon as we receive the damaged item back, or in many circumstances, as soon as we receive the photos. We apologise for any inconvenience.
    How soon do I need to advise you if I no longer want an item?
    If you decide that you do not want an item you have ordered, you may take advantage of our No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee and return it to us. To do this you must notify us of your intention to return the item you no longer want via an email to info@lankaeworld.com within 20 days of us dispatching your order to you.
    You must also notify us within 14 calendar days from the date of your product being dispatched from our warehouse of any damage or faults. After this time period your product's normal warranty applies.
    Click Here for our full Warranty and Returns Policy

Can I order from you if I am under 18 years old?
    We are only able to accept orders from adults over the age of 18 years. By purchasing on our website you are certifying that you are over 18 years old.
    Where can I leave feedback, testimonials or suggestions in relation to your service & website?
    We value your opinion and would love to hear from you. We are constantly looking for better ways in which to provide the best service possible, with the highest quality, most affordable, authentic items on the market.
    We are constantly updating our website and processes in response to feedback we receive from our customers and we continue to welcome any innovative website or product suggestions you may want to share with us.
    Please contact our customer service team atinfo@lankaeworld.com and your comments will be passed onto the most relevant department. Thank you.

Do you offer Gift Certificates?
    Yes we do, we offer Gift Certificates to the value of $20, $50 & $100. These work exactly the same as gift vouchers issued by all major retailers.

With these gift certificates you can:

Purchase any products from our range at any time
    Use multiple gift certificates at a time in a single order
    Use part of a gift certificate in an order leaving the remaining balance for future redemption
    Check the remaining gift certificate balances at any time
    Gift certificates are valid for a full year from date of purchase.
    Buy someone a gift certificate when:

You're just not sure what they want
    You are contributing money towards their purchase of a product (each certificate is effectively a further discount on the product they have their eye on)
    You have too many people to buy gifts for - makes a great corporate gift

Skype Me™!